BlabberSplat

Confessions of a desperate actor with a bad case of island fever.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Escape to Lovahville

Sorry. But I had a fantastic excuse for not blogging. My lovah was in town.

And it was marvelous. This is because when we are together we are brilliant. And when he leaves, I cry. Every time. I pull myself back together the day after he leaves and then pray that the next 6 weeks apart don't lead to late night arguments and mis-construed text messaging.

I would love it if they could just bottle up this feeling I have right now, these feelings of extreme satisfaction, adoration, security and excitement for the future, and drink it whenever I feel the strain of the distance pulling my insides apart.

I MUST remember this and hold onto it. 2 hours after he arrived, and I couldn't believe the past arguments and hurtful words we had hurled at one another while we were apart. It didn't make sense and I vowed that I loved him far too much for these unnecessary conflicts to arise again.

He's such a good man.....A rare gem in a ransacked cavern.

The more men I meet in this city, the more I appreciate him and everything about him.


*Sigh* Oh lovah........

3 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

i feel the exact same way about my lovah when he's here. there's no one like him. but distance is a strain and it sucks.

11:18 PM  
Blogger Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

distance hurts!!! I'll make you Essence of Lovah the second I find my cauldron...

4:27 AM  
Blogger The ArtofBeingMe said...

please do!

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home