BlabberSplat

Confessions of a desperate actor with a bad case of island fever.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Playing Solitaire

I love that I spend so much time on my own here. I hated it at first. But now I love it, I look forward to it. But not in a loner kind of way. In more of a contemplative, relaxing, nobody to please/impress/entertain, hear my own thoughts, kind of way.

I stayed home with a glass of wine and 'the last kiss' in the dvd player last night. The movie made me cry. The movie made me miss my lovah. The movie made me happy that my lovah is my lovah. The movie made me shed grateful tears. Again I realise, I am lucky; incredibly thankful.

I had a good night on my own last night. But it would have been a great night had my lovah been there. I do not like sleeping on my own.

I love being alone WITH my lovah.

3 Comments:

Blogger Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

You should cheat on your lovah with yourself. It's not really cheating, but it would be nice to have a lovah with you at all times.

4:46 AM  
Blogger bedroomprince said...

Lovah's are those people that you can be with, and you can be alone with all at the same time. If you can never be alone with your lovah, they are not your lovah, just someone you spend time with when you're not alone.

1:11 PM  
Blogger skinny-rabbit said...

I also like to be in control of my loneliness. I often love to be alone.

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home