BlabberSplat

Confessions of a desperate actor with a bad case of island fever.

Friday, February 23, 2007

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

PHEW!!!! Ok, so the last time I tried to blog I couldn't because of this whole google thing and then when i tried to switch to this google account it wasn't working so I got really fed up. BUT THEN i tried again tonight and HOORAY!!! I'm back in the cool kids blogging world! And in need of your support/advice/wise words. You know the deal.

Sooooooo, yes, here I am in NYC and how much do I love it? even though i don't have a whole lot of friends and no social life? I love it much more than being in Bermuda. I love this city. I just started working at a gym which is.....well, there's a lot to say about that thus far but I don't know if I feel like getting into it. I'm so exhausted right now...I had to be up at 5:15 to be at work for 7 and then to these classes I'm taking. I'm on my way to becoming the best personal trainer I can be!!!! And boy do I have a lot to learn.......muscle names like corocoradialus and brachioradialus......infraspinatus...aaaaaahhh!!!! How can a person memorise those when there are hundreds of impossible names like that? not to mention bones, ligaments and tendons. But the truth is, I'm excited to be learning something new. I'm gonna make me smarter!!

NEhow, being sans lovah has been difficult these first few weeks but we've actually been really great, besides for just now. Between the start and finish of this blog, we somehow got into an argument. It had to do with that fact that I was tired from my long ass day and I wasn't very talkative. Blech. Long distance SUCKS.

I miss u guys. Come visit.

I'll blog again soon when I'm not so loopy-loo and in need of a good night's sleep.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

that's fine, at least you blogged something. i'm content. ps. why are we all having issues with new blogger?????? oh, right. because it's evil.

4:10 AM  
Blogger Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

I think becoming a personal trainer is an extremely noble thing to do. it's helping people!

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home