BlabberSplat

Confessions of a desperate actor with a bad case of island fever.

Friday, January 19, 2007

LITTLE BRITAIN

Ok, before I forget....you must all acquaint yourselves with the genius that is "Little Britain". I meant to tell you all about this tv show sooner but thankfully Neenia's 'lost' blog reminded me. It's a british show (go figure) and it's hilarious. the kind of show where you incorporate lines from it into your daily life. It's these 2 guys (who are comedic wizards) and they have each created many different characters. So it becomes a series of sketches with just these 2 guys. Cross-dressing, outrageous, gender-bending, sorcerers of laughter! I'm telling you now, try and rent or purchase what you can. you won't be sorry.

ok, that said here's a taste.....it doesn't do it justice but PUH-LEEZE watch this!


ok it's in the blog above......

1 Comments:

Blogger bedroomprince said...

I HEART LITTLE BRITAIN
(Computer says no...)

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home