BlabberSplat

Confessions of a desperate actor with a bad case of island fever.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

BAH HUMBUG

Grrrr......!!!!

I am officially physically falling apart. I messed my back up real bad at the gym earlier this week and it still hurts to walk and prevents me from a good night's sleep. I'm seeing someone on Tuesday but it doesn't seem soon enough.

I have another UTI which is painful and inconvenient. This has been a recurrent, chronic problem for me this year and my doctor seems to think it's due to an anatomy abnormality. does that mean I'm deformed? I don't want them anymore! I'm so good about keeping myself healthy, I just don't get it!

And now my lovah thinks i'm a hypochondriac! I'm not! I AM in pain, I AM suffering from health ailments. I'm NOT overreacting! How dare you accuse me of such?! Empathy, compassion? ya, thanks.

AND I now have to get dressed up and look pretty for a corporate function and I feel like poop. One of my best girlfriends asked me to come to her office Xmas party weeks ago and, at the time, I was excited by the thought of spending time with her, having a free dinner and drinks and looking pretty. Now I just can't muster the energy to do any of it. I could only bend over and paint two toenails until my back said NO more. Why don't I have a personal pedicurist on call like J-LO?
well, perhaps I should go get ready now. I have 20 minutes.
FUCK BALLS.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

akinstoo, you are annoying.

fuck balls indeed.

12:56 PM  
Blogger Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

hahaha fuck balls.

Well, you're not a hypochondriac, he is. so there.

and did you have fun at the party?

also, my friend has been suffering from uti's for like ever, but just recently, they found out that her vaginal walls were sensitive, so that could be it. is that too personal to talk about via blog comment?

3:44 PM  
Blogger The ArtofBeingMe said...

no, i may very well have sensitive vaginal linings.

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home