BlabberSplat

Confessions of a desperate actor with a bad case of island fever.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Nazi Dreaming

I officially have the weirdest dreams that also take the cake for being highly disturbing.

ok skinny rabbit, you were in this one last night.

So I'm hanging out with skinnyrabbit, having a laugh, eating grapes and shootin the shit when all of a sudden my lovah runs up to me in an angry panic and tells me that I made him sick. he told me to go to the doctor to find out what he was talking about. so I start freaking out, thinking i've given him some frightening std, which i assure skinnyrabbit is a falsity because I had just had my annual checkup.
I run to the doctor who isn't my real doctor but is some gorgeous, dramatic doctor from one of the soap operas and I tell him to give me a check-up. instantly, he says, "oh my, yes, it's true. You are very ill and if you don't take this medicine now you could die."

"what??? why? what's wrong with me???"

"I haven't seen this disease in years. It's a very rare respiratory disease. It's called Salopia. Or better known as the 'nazi disease.' You see, the nazi's used to fall ill with it after all the smoke inhalation from the crematories."

"WHAT?????"

"Yes, your friend skinnyrabbit has it too. you are the first known cases since the halocaust."

then i woke up. I wanted to at least find skinnyrabbit before i woke up but i never did. i'm glad i woke up though. that was some freaky shit.

2 Comments:

Blogger Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

now I'm going to have nightmares.

1:00 AM  
Blogger skinny-rabbit said...

Um... it wasn't a dream. I just got back from the doctor's!

dun dun DUN! (skinny rabbit looks at the camera with a cocked eyebrows for a prolonged periode of time)

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home