BlabberSplat

Confessions of a desperate actor with a bad case of island fever.

Friday, September 01, 2006

I WANNA KNOW!!!!

Do you ever have those days when you are craving to just know more? More about life, about the world, historical moments, religion, philosophy, what makes you, you??
Im having that kind of day.

I want to know what camels' humps are made of (cartilidge, I presume, but i'm unsure)
I want to know what people in Botswana eat for breakfast
I want to know what the Four Noble Truths are in Buddhism
I want to know how to make the perfect tomato sauce from scratch
I want to know why Catholics still believe in heterosexual marriage only
I want to know why my skin is still breaking out when I'm almost 23 years old!
I want to know why some people drink eight cups of coffee every day
I want to know how to use a bow and arrow
I want to know why black people were slaves and not white people

aaaahhh, my brain keeps ticking with questions........
do you have any answers?

3 Comments:

Blogger skinny-rabbit said...

To answer two of your questions, black people were slaves and not white people because their skin can handle long hours slaving away under the hot sun, whereas a white person would have died on day one from heat stroke or sunburn or something. And the reason your skin still breaks out at 23 is because mine still does at almost 26.

3:16 AM  
Blogger The ArtofBeingMe said...

Thank you oh wise council of prophetic opinion. I adore you.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

I can't answer your questions but I am constantly asking two of yours: the tomato sauce from scratch one and the archery one. I think my life would be complete if I could make tomato sauce from scratch after splitting a couple of arrows in mid air.

...while standing on my toes in pointe shoes.

...and singing like a mofo.

...with really really long black hair.

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home