BlabberSplat

Confessions of a desperate actor with a bad case of island fever.

Friday, October 06, 2006

oooowww!

My eyes are burning!!!!!!!!! I just got out of the shower, sat down at my computer, dripping wet and naked, and I have s shit-load of soap in my eye and it STINGS!!!!! I'm rubbing it like crazy but something tells me that's making it worse....oh great, now i'm crying........maybe i should get back in the shower.

now i can't even remember what I was going to blog about. hmmph

i must look pretty funny right now though. I feel like a little kid.

3 Comments:

Blogger Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

you are a little kid.

5:15 PM  
Blogger skinny-rabbit said...

I'm picturing you in the shower, suddenly getting a thought about an awesome blog you want to write, and just jumping out of the shower to write it before you forget, not thinking about the fact that you're covered in soap and shampoo. Now you forgot what you were going to write, you've ruined the carpet in your bedroom, and your computer was destroyed by the water dripping off your body.

3:48 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

hahahha. not funny that you had soap in your eyes but skinny rabbit's mental image of you. hahahahha.

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home