BlabberSplat

Confessions of a desperate actor with a bad case of island fever.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Today's wish list

I really wish i was in Toronto right now.

I really wish i could see neenia and bedroom prince's new hot pad.

I really wish skinnyrabbit and i were in the same prodution of beauty and the beast.

I wish I hadn't had cookies with my breakfast.

I wish I had some coffee.

I wish steve irwin hadn't been such a menace to wildlife.

I wish I was fluent in another language.

I wish I was in a vocal tutorial with Jeannie Wyse right now.

I wish my lovah was moving to NYC with me.

I wish all people were capable of empathy and unconditional loving.

I wish I had my own theatre company.

I wish I had my own sketch comedy show.

I wish I was in the cast of Avenue Q.

I wish I was dancing Siona Jackson's choreography to Fiona Apple right now.

I wish, i wish, i wish.........i want, i want, i want.....i pursue, i work, i get. some of the time. and that's cool with me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

did you ever get the Wish List Christmas Catalogue? that thing was great. maybe Santa will bring you all the things you wished for today.

10:52 AM  
Blogger skinny-rabbit said...

By lovah you meant Albert, right?

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home