BlabberSplat

Confessions of a desperate actor with a bad case of island fever.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

no particular title

I ventured into myspace last week and realised I've been neglecting my beloved blogger. you guys are way cooler than those cats on myspace. but it's kinda fun to find people you haven't seen in a while. i'm a little addicted but am hoping it's only a phase...........if you're bored go to www.myspace.com/jassiqua

NEway, we have a hurriane headed our way tomorrow. excellent news. remember when i was three days late starting school after that one august break because I was stuck in bermuda with a hurricane?! Goddamn, i went crazy! then i finally made it back to lascelles blvd to my husband, that adorable blonde girl from ancaster, and baby sampson. how cute we all thought that kitten was at that age.......then, as he got older, it was as if he was bitten by a rabid werewolf; he transformed into a frightening beast. still cute, just evil. I remember actually being scared walking around in their apartment, because at any given moment, this fella would attack your ankles. mercy was not in his vocabulary. it still gives me chills.

NEway, we are two weeks into rehearsals for beauty and we have not set a thing. we worked on music and we've done a whole lot of talking and exploring the world we are entering but no staging. we have 4 weeks til showtime and i'm getting very nervous. but our director is so lovely and has already taught me and reminded me of so much. we did excercises and improv work today and it was like going right back into class again. i loved it.

i miss school sometimes. i miss improv....and scene study. hahahahahahaha, skinnyrabbit, remember our apple scene???! what a disaster! aaahhh, the good ol days.

4 Comments:

Blogger skinny-rabbit said...

I remember many things. I remember that day you came back to me the blonde and the cat... I have it on video. Alathariel and I were talking the other day about how that bastard went to the farm for a month and returned a fucking panther. You should have seen him then. He was SCARY! We never got through that apple scene once without me laughing. Remember when you couldn't pull the bed sheet over my face and my hands were on your boobs? Funny shit. I am two days into rehearsal for Beauty and our process is nothing like yours. First day was introductions and getting our script. Second day was learning music for the opening number "Belle". Tomorrow we block it. Did I just write my own blog in a comment?

2:05 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

i miss scene study and dance classes! Ahh, Randolph, how you changed my life.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

I miss scene study! I miss improv! I miss crying in class and laughing in class. I miss class! I miss you!

I don't miss the devil, i.e. Sampson.

12:24 PM  
Blogger artsmonkey said...

life is improv... wheee!! well... not really.
that cat was crazy.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home