BlabberSplat

Confessions of a desperate actor with a bad case of island fever.

Monday, December 11, 2006

And again.

More arguments... More of me feeling like I'm a maniacal, emotional slob of a girlfriend. I was more unstable yesterday than I have been in a loooong time. I think it was a purging of all that has happened and all that is to become reality. I cried so much yesterday that i simply cannot shake the resultant headache today. My head has been throbbing for a notable portion of my day; it was only at my physiotherapist's office, when she popped those acupuncture needles in my back, that it briefly sub-sided, but mere minutes later it returned with scornful ferocity.

Our problems have yet to be resolved and, quite frankly, I have no more arguing energy left in me. He hates it too, so why is it still happening? I acknowledge the strain of our forthcoming separation and we've talked about it enough that this shouldn't be such an unremitting problem... And yet, here it is, manifesting itself almost daily.

Well, I'm starting a new life in January and if he wants to remain a part of it and vice versa then we'll just have to work at it. And if NOT, i'm gonna be taking improv classes at the Upright Citizen's Brigade, so what do i have to complain about????!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now, if i had you funny talented blogger friends in those classes with me, I could assure you we would be on the road to creating something GENIUS and we would all have 8-pack abs from all the laughing. i miss laughing with you guys. Real, gut-busting, can't-even-get-a-breath-in, type of laughing........

3 Comments:

Blogger skinny-rabbit said...

me too. me too.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

me three. I haven't laughed like that in a long time.

4:43 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

i'm tellin' ya, the blogger house. it would be perfect. so much laughter. so, so much.

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home