BlabberSplat

Confessions of a desperate actor with a bad case of island fever.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Maybe he doesn't 'get' me?

As soon as I raise my voice to him, he tells me I'm being "snappy". Honestly, he makes me feel like my passion has no validation and that I'm some kind of child. And then when he does the same thingto me, and i point it out to him, he tells me he's not and that I do it more than him anyway. CHILDISH much? It pisses me off. We argue weekly and it's always stupid and shitty and over such dumbass crap that even we don't know what we're arguing about half the time. (wow, that sentence makes me sound real smart)

Is this going to work when I leave?

7 Comments:

Blogger skinny-rabbit said...

you won't know until you go.

11:57 PM  
Blogger Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

all boys do that. Seriously. it's hella-annoying.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

you're pretty. we weren't that close at randolph. why was that? i'm glad we're friends now. even if it's just blogging friends. oh, i know why. 'cause we were never in the same class. like, ever. you were good in mary traverse. i would have liked to act opposite you in christina's role. i would've been better, not gonna lie. snap motha fucka!!! is that mean? i like christina, she's very nice. and pretty. mmmm, still woulda been better. randolph was funny. i liked it. i'm glad i went. i learnedc stuff. met great friends. it was all good times. except for mtp. that was my worst nightmare realized. ok, another blog, not a comment. peace out.

7:42 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

whoa. i was really drunk and high when i wrote that.

9:29 AM  
Blogger The ArtofBeingMe said...

hahahahaha, best comment ever. and yes, i would have LOVED you to play that part in mary traverse. i wish we were in the same class.

12:02 PM  
Blogger artsmonkey said...

maybe it's like this because you are leaving.
sometimes people will subconsciously self-sabatoge to avoid missing, or getting hurt.

i know these things.
however,
i could be totally wrong.
ps. what's up with neenia's post?
crack much?
love her.
love you.
lets make music videos and be famous.

3:33 PM  
Blogger skinny-rabbit said...

Neenia is officially my hero for commenting while drunk and high, yet still managing perfect grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home