BlabberSplat

Confessions of a desperate actor with a bad case of island fever.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

It's hump day

I'm not sure there's much to say. The Tribeca film festival has been in full swing for a week. That's neat since I work in Tribeca. It's fun. Some days they give out free popcorn on the street. Some days Freddie Prince Jr works out at the gym. he's cute. that's nice. I'm still poor. I want to see a movie. I want some money. I eat a lot here. I'm always hungry. I feel like I'm constantly moving all day long. Maybe that explains the hunger. Tomorrow is supposed to be my day off but instead, I'm working from 10-4. I'm getting tired. I have a cold/cough. 3 people at my job got fired this week. i took a great yoga class today.
I'm still happy. I intend to stay that way.

1 Comments:

Blogger skinny-rabbit said...

That feels like a lot to take in for such a short blog. Take that super hot yoga class. You'll sweat the sick out.

2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home