BlabberSplat

Confessions of a desperate actor with a bad case of island fever.

Monday, June 25, 2007

The computer made me do it!

I'm not sure how it happened. I had a long break at work today and nothing else to do. and that computer in the fitness assessment room was looking lonely. I sat down and it started talking to me....taunting me, if you will...."It's tiiiime to geeet facebook, LOOOOSER! Just DO IT already!"

"Leave me alone! Stop it! I already have myspace! Just let me check my e-mail!"

"Do you know how many people are a part of this network? Come on...all your BLOGGER friends do it. Don't you even want to know what it's like? To share that in common?"

"But when will I have the time? The energy?"

"RIGHT NOW, STUPIDHEAD!"

"ummm...........well, maybe i'll just have a sneakpeak"

And that was that. Facebook and I became acquainted. I hope we can be civil with one another.

2 Comments:

Blogger artsmonkey said...

facebook can be like crack. pace yourself. and add me as a friend :)

6:40 PM  
Blogger skinny-rabbit said...

Wow. I also secretly admired you for not giving in to the facebook craze. I have a little less respect for you now.

Just kidding.

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home