BlabberSplat

Confessions of a desperate actor with a bad case of island fever.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Up, down, Up, down

Wow, almost a week since I've blogged. I feel like my writing abilities have ceased to exist. I just spent the last 45 minutes reading and catching up with all of your blogs that now i just want to keep reading!

I found myself nodding at my monitor and saying "mmmm hmm.....oh yes girl, i know how you feel". I, myself, have been in lovah pandemonium lately. I love him, he annoys me, he annoys me because I love him so much and I'm needy! We both are, and when our neediness is in sync we could spend all of eternity together but when it's imbalanced, we're both quick to frustrate/anger/upset/irritate. I hate that.
He's LOVELY. He has the best lips and the greatest smile. Not to mention he makes me laugh, my family adores him and he can get funky to James Brown like nobody's business. But when we're not on par with one another, it's not fun. We get weird. I start over-analysing EVERYTHING.
But nothing is ever worth ending it......at least not right now.
I have NO clue what will happen when we're apart but so far it seems as though any kind of current distance now puts a strain on us. I dont spend the night with him one night and already I'm frustrated the next day when he calls me 30 minutes after he says he will.

I really think what it is, is that I fear we're running out of time.
I feel like those moments when we're not busy and we're not together are minutes sadly wasted. If we really only have another 5 months together i want it to be spent like that, TOGETHER. I know we have our own lives and our own commitments but I'm getting anxious about my move already.

I think i need to just take it one day at a time and calm myself down a bit.

In fact, we're both in desperate need of some profession help so we are thinking that we should invest in 2 very re-balancing massages for ourselves on saturday. I hope we do, we could use a little 'his and her' pampering.

Can you believe it? I got saturday off!

3 Comments:

Blogger skinny-rabbit said...

Can I move to New York with you? We should probably get married.

6:37 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

so i'm pretty sure that we are the same person...i love our lives.

i'm so up and down lately too that i feel like someone's slipping drugs into my water.

can we all move to new york with you? let's all get married!

8:17 PM  
Blogger Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

Yay! New York Fairy Princess Wedding!

I'm worried about my move and so I told my lovah we have to have sex 100 times before I go. We're counting down until October. We have a long way to go, we just finished #98. Making scary things into a game helps things not be scary.

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home