BlabberSplat

Confessions of a desperate actor with a bad case of island fever.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Being sexy is oh so sexy

I just had to drop my dear friend at the airport so she can board a flight back to Winnipeg. We had such a wonderful, active, laughter filled week and now it's gone, just like that.

I wish I could issue time a bit fat speeding ticket so it would slow the fuck down! where does it go??? Well, I guess the memories will gracefully endure for a long time to come. It really was a great time. I took her toa club on Friday night and she literally cleared the dance floor and had a dance off with this guy.....it was priceless. The best part was, was that she kicked his ass.....even his friends were upset. It continues to humour me even now; I felt like a proud parent.

The only upside to life resuming as normal is that my lovah and i can finally sleep in this same bed again.....and well, you know what happens there. Ooooo, the anticipation is already killing me.

This picture was taken of us yesterday afternoon when we were displaying our sexiness all over the beach. My lovah is so sexy he even makes me feel sexy. And tonight we will put all that sexiness into action and guess what? It will be damn SEXY!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

yesss...the sexiness is being spread worldwide. sexy is the best descriptive word ever.

8:54 PM  
Blogger skinny-rabbit said...

that picture is super sexy.

10:24 PM  
Blogger Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

I'm totally sexied out by that picture!

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home