BlabberSplat

Confessions of a desperate actor with a bad case of island fever.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Ode to my Lovah

Have I mentioned that I love my lovah? No. I don't believe I've elaborated much on him. Just for the record, he's absolutely lovely and I adore him. Beautiful, sensitive, generous, altruistic, funny, silly, talented, intelligent, sexy.....brown paper packages tied up with string, these are a few of my favorite things. But really, if I haven't made my point yet, I really dig him.

We had some sort of on-going, silent, friction this weekend; really aggravating and almost without point, really. If there's one of my personality traits that I wish would evaporate from my being, it would be my stubborness......my inability to retreat to my former, affectionate self once conflict has been established. I have a hard time letting go of whatever it is that made me upset in the first place, even if I can't quite remember the exact catalyst of the disagreement. I feel like there has to be some sort of communication marathon before relationship normality is resumed. Did i just say "relationship normality"? WTF is that???

Not even that there was a particular anger causing event over this past weekend...it was more like a clash of moods. I was in a poopy one and he wasn't. I was cranky and over-tired and he wasn't. Poor, poor me. Wah, wah, wah. Sometimes I wish I could just get over it and be little miss merry.
Needless to say, I probably annoyed him, with reason, and in turn I eventually got irritated. Funny thing is, the only person I had reason to be annoyed with is myself. I was. I hate being a poopypants. I really should just sever myself from society when I'm feeling that way. Recoil away to a dark, cozy room with a big, fluffy, cushion smothered bed, watch the wizard of oz on a big plasma TV, soak in a tub while listening to the smooth croonings of franky sinatra, take a nap and "a la peanut butter sandwhich", the magic is back, baby! I will be cured of the diaper blues.

Coming off from that tangent, things now seem to be sugar and spice and everything nice, once again.

OH and if I didn't mention it before, I LOVE my lovah. He makes me feel super.

1 Comments:

Blogger Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

yay! Loving lovah's is so great. What an awesome feeling. Oh I totally know about the clashes of moods...they usually happen once a month, not that I would admit that... But the stupid times make the not cranky times even better!

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home