BlabberSplat

Confessions of a desperate actor with a bad case of island fever.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Globetrotter wannabe

All of a sudden I'm feeling the urge to do something completely spontaneous....something wildy EXTEMPORANEOUS!!! (oo, i'm so glad i can finally put that word to use!)

But really, my life has fallen into this premeditated, rehearsed ocean of hours. The hours are endless, leading to weeks and weeks on end of coffee-girl, palm-tree life. I love Bermuda and I love the people I'm spending my time with here, but I'm really feeling like I need to digest a gargantuan slice of adventure.

But it pisses me off that I have to pay for my desired escapades. Airfares, hostels, hiking boots, bicycle, parachute, time machine. I want to see it. I need to bear witness to life everywhere. I want to understand what it means to feel another's culture bridge with mine. I need to learn more. I feel ignorant all of a sudden.

I was born of this earth, can I please explore it now???!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger skinny-rabbit said...

take me with you

11:48 PM  
Blogger The ArtofBeingMe said...

we still have a honeymoon to plan.

6:21 AM  
Blogger Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

Come with me to Switzerland! Explore the mountains! But don't cut your hair! short hair in nature sucks!

And don't forget you can have a wonderful time exploring your backyard! Especially if your backyard is Bermuda...I guess if you're from there it's not as cool though...

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home