BlabberSplat

Confessions of a desperate actor with a bad case of island fever.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Better days are a comin'!

This has been a good week. I've smiled, I've laughed, I've acknowledged what's important and what doesn't have to be important. I've stopped distressing over what does not need to be a permanent fixture in my life.

I was needy....I needed hugs and loving and phone calls and junk food. I needed Jack Johnson and a morning swim in crystal clear ocean. I needed kisses from my lovah and words of advice from my brother. I needed wine and good conversation and I got it all. I was rejuvenated this week and I can sense a new current of creative juices about to course their way into this restless cerebrum.....

4 Comments:

Blogger skinny-rabbit said...

It was the twizzlers, wasn't it?

2:19 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

I love that you get to take a refreshing morning swim in a crystal blue ocean. That's perfect!

12:59 PM  
Blogger The ArtofBeingMe said...

it was indeed the twizzlers. and reading your blog about the nostalgic 'mystery poo'. that created some much needed gigglies.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

yay to feeling awesome! PS now you won't die in the woods from that rare disease where the only thing that can save you is twizzlers.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home