BlabberSplat

Confessions of a desperate actor with a bad case of island fever.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Next stop: Aggravation Station

You know what bugs me? Blackberries. No, not the fruit, the anti-social, hand-held device that is glued to the palms of business men and women everywhere. You've stepped out of the office for a coffee BREAK......why are you checking your e-mail while you order your daily dependency? Is it so hard to lift your head, flash a smile (genuine or not, I'll take it) and place your order? Literally FIVE seconds out of your busy, compulsive work day. Yes, I understand that you are on a mission to save the world, one insurance policy at a time, but give ME a break!

You know what else irks me a bit? I say 'a bit' but I really mean 'a great deal'............people who pee on toilet seats and don't seem to have the energy to clean up after themselves. I understand if you don't want to sit on the seat, but if you have bad aim, that simply is not my problem. I should not have to deal with the afterlife of your morning orange juice. What are people thinking when they do this....."Ha! that will show the next person that comes in here. This is MY lavatory!" We are not dogs. Please refrain from marking your territory in that fashion. It's rather nauseating.

Lastly, something that I enjoy. Silly jokes...............

What kind of bees make milk?
















BOOBIES!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

3 Comments:

Blogger skinny-rabbit said...

Hey! That's my joke! I've actually been telling that one a lot lately and I asked it to someone last night, and she actually got the answer! It was a miracle. She thinks that way.

8:15 PM  
Blogger The ArtofBeingMe said...

hahahaha. looks as though we've been on the same wanda/albert wavelength again.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

I am laughing so hard at your misfortunes! only because they are mine too. What the hell is wrong with people and toilets??

I love you.

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home