BlabberSplat

Confessions of a desperate actor with a bad case of island fever.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Home of the FRAGGLES!

I feel like I have not been here in so long! I have been frantically trying to catch up on my blog reading; all of you have so many wonderful blogs!!! Signing into blogger this morning was like waking up on Christmas morning!!!

Let me just say, as skinny-rabbit said, we are damn cool. We are those people other people strive to be like. But it just comes naturally to us and that is why we are all so magnificent. We are talented, neurotic, quirky, SEXY, broke, witty and magical. I love us.

Okay, so let me tell you what I'm going to be doing with my day. Way back in the 1980's, a decade with which we are all quite familiar, there was a show that aired by the name of "Fraggle Rock". Children and adults alike fell in love with this show about spastic puppets living in a cave. I, myself, was a raging Fraggle Fan. Not many people know this but the show was created by a Bermudian and was inspired by the caves found here in Bermuda. Underground caverns equipped with sparkling limestone crystallizations. It was here that the spirit of the Fraggles came to life and it is here that I will swim and bask in their essence today with my friend from Canada.



5 Comments:

Blogger Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

Dance your cares away (clap clap)
Worries for another day
Let the music play (clap clap)
Down in Fraggle Rock!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Fraggle Rock is awesome! What were the tiny builder men called again? Which Fraggle will you be when you play in this place?

12:54 AM  
Blogger skinny-rabbit said...

I was a big fan, but I'm ashamed to say that I don't actually remember anything about Fraggle Rock other than the cave and what they look like. I was too busy trying to picture myself with Miss Piggy's hair.

Thank you for sharing this unknown piece of trivia with me. It makes me think you're just a little bit cooler than I already did.

2:08 AM  
Blogger The ArtofBeingMe said...

I remember being a fan of Wembly and Boober. And the man and his dog......i can't remember their names.......
I was definitely there as wembly's spirit yesterday.

12:30 PM  
Blogger bedroomprince said...

I am young and underpaid just like an Alanis Morrissette song.
WE ARE WHAT PEOPLE WANT TO BE!

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home