BlabberSplat

Confessions of a desperate actor with a bad case of island fever.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Small, medium, or large, turdface!!!!!

I still can't believe this. The other morning I'm at work and it's quite busy, as it usually is, and this woman just strolls up to the counter and asks for a cup of Earl Grey.

"Sure thing" I say with a smile, "What size can I get you?"

She replies, in one of the snappiest, snarkiest tones I ever had the pleasure of hearing whilst dangerously cutting her eyes, "What do you MEAN 'what size'?"

I pause. I'm in disbelief..........Is this a joke? Am I on candid camera? Who IS this woman? And why did she just ask that question with the implication that I was the idiot here?

"Um.... Small, medium or large?" I say hesitantly. What I really wanted to do was take the marker that was in my hand and scribble "Shithead!" all over her face, then flat out tell her to get out and shout "Next customer in line please!"

I didn't. I served her a delicious cup of hot, earl grey in a medium sized cup.

Bitch.

3 Comments:

Blogger skinny-rabbit said...

That story makes me very angry.

12:21 AM  
Blogger Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

aaaah ha ha ha ha ha! That's the best ever!!! What a loser that woman is!!! ahh ha ha ha ha ha!

ps if it were me in that situation, I'd change the ha ha's to waa haa's.

pps let's tie up all stupid customers and light firecrackers down their pants.

12:17 PM  
Blogger artsmonkey said...

aahhh... i remember my time as a coffee girl. the stories are fun - more fun than the experience. that woman is an asshole. i remember once this guy came in (old guy) and just started yelling WASHROOM! WASHROOM! WASHROOM! we tried to tell him that washrooms were for customers only, but he just kept responding by yelling WASHROOM! .... mother fuckers

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home