BlabberSplat

Confessions of a desperate actor with a bad case of island fever.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Saturday Blues

I hate working on Saturdays. I feel like all the kids have gone out to play and I'm stuck inside, doing homework. Forbidden to gallop all over the fresh cut green grass like a hyper-active pony and prohibited from pretending to be a mermaid in the deep blue sea. I want to be a pirate with my friends on their boat today, I want to spend the day inappropriately canoodling with my lovah in a canoe.

Why work on Saturday?? Nobody should do anything on Saturday. It should be mandatory play day. Imagination day.

3 Comments:

Blogger skinny-rabbit said...

You're going to hate me, but I was in a canoe yesterday, which was a Saturday. It was in my friend's back yard in the middle of the city. Her backyard just happens to be a lake. In the middle of the city. I don't know why I've never been to her backyard before, but I will be doing it much more this summer. In fact, I'm going to blog about it and post a picture, if I can.

8:18 PM  
Blogger The ArtofBeingMe said...

hey, at least one of us was. I look forward to living vicariously through your blog.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

I was skinny dipping in a river on saturday night.

I hate working any day. work schmwork.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home