BlabberSplat

Confessions of a desperate actor with a bad case of island fever.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Baby, dream your dream......

I had a very weird dream last night.

I dreamt that I was sad and desperately in need of something material, something expensive that would bring me joy and local fame. As it does. ???
Obviously, that meant I asked my Daddy to buy me a brand new car, and because it was a dream, he said yes. Of course.
Mere minutes later he dons me with the newest, most expensive car on the market. The car of everyone's desires....the envy of the town, the world, wherever it was that I was.
The new MAC IPOD Car. What else? Instead of the cute little mercedes sign that sticks out on the front hood of those luxury cars, these cars were adorned with a perfect white IPOD. The car itself was of a pristine white with fitting silver accents and everywhere I went I stopped people in their tracks. Everyone, for a brief moment, wanted to be me in that car. I got cat calls, hoots, hollers, "hey baby!"s

......and I used my new car to take everyone to and from the United States Holocaust Museum. As you do.

maybe I just want to drive a vehicle who's first and foremost function is to play that funky music, white boy.

5 Comments:

Blogger skinny-rabbit said...

Maybe this dream means that you are going to be the next Hitler.

6:38 PM  
Blogger Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

I think the dream means that you're gay.

9:02 PM  
Blogger The ArtofBeingMe said...

wasn't hitler gay anyway?

3:53 PM  
Blogger Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

BLOG AGAIN!

12:35 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

can I ride in your car? it sounds cool.

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home