BlabberSplat

Confessions of a desperate actor with a bad case of island fever.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

To the point

  • So my brother's girlfriend has been here for almost a week and she rocks and I think she is my favorite girlfriend yet. She's a director, she's older than him, she's adorable, funny and her name is Wendy. Wendy is moving to new york with my brother in september. She has expressed her willingness to help me with anything and everything i need when i get there. I like Wendy very much.
  • I don't like my job. Not sure if i ever mentioned that. BUT!!! i have all of next week off from serving shitheads because we are closing the shop to clean, paint and do an over all yearly spruce-up. That means i get to enjoy my co-workers without the intrusion of parasitic, corporate morons! Hooray for next week!
  • Saturday night our boss is taking us all out for dinner and dancing. She is fabulous and amazing in so many ways.
  • I usually put soy milk in my coffee and decided to try this soy creamer. My coffee now tastes like tofu. poo.
  • I can't wait to start rehearsals for Beauty and the Beast
  • I dreamt my lovah and i were in NYC last night and I knew where everything was. I woke up happy. My lovah and i have decided to take a weekend at the end of october to go to NYC. Sort of a 'Beauty-and-the-Beast-is-over-and-done-with-reward.' But then I said, "What if the show turns out to be a disaster and I get awful reviews? There should be no reward for that!" Oh i hope that doesn't happen......
  • I miss my blogger friends. I love them.
  • I had cold pizza for breakfast. Oh, and two spoonfuls of peanut butter. Oh, and two bites of my homedmade granola.
  • Hey, i made homemade granola for the first time yesterday! BOOYEAH!

6 Comments:

Blogger bedroomprince said...

It is time for you to visit Toronto, or for me to visit you in New York once you get there!

6:12 PM  
Blogger skinny-rabbit said...

can we all please agree to reunite in New York in October?

6:47 PM  
Blogger The ArtofBeingMe said...

lets have a 2 and a half year reunion in NYC! It's been far too long since i have had the pleasure of seeing you all.

9:36 PM  
Blogger artsmonkey said...

i've never been to new york... to me it's a land of sex and the city and when harry met sally... i think i need to go.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

If it's at the beginning of October, I'm there! I want pizza for breakfast!

7:58 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

NYC + us = fabulous!

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home