BlabberSplat

Confessions of a desperate actor with a bad case of island fever.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Here's your change!!!!!

I still do not like my job! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday this gentleman, who I do not like (well, i've actually never had a real conversation with him but i think he's arrogant and doesn't know how to be polite to his coffee establishment)
came into the shop and asked for his usual, a large cappucino. Once again, he throws his 5 dollar bill onto the counter at me............

Oh no he didn't!!! How rude?!

I'm at the end of my shift and my sanity is hanging by a mere thread. I go to give him back his nickel's worth of change (which he could throw into the tip pot, but he's far too cheap) and decide that it's much better to throw it onto the counter in his general direction. So I do. After which, I'm still angry, so I decide to alleviate some of this frustration by slamming the register shut.

That will show him! Grrrrrr, I'm angry woman! Just look at how angry I am!

A tip for everyone: always be sure you have removed all fingers from inside of register before slamming shut. Just a tip.

A day later and I'm still in pain. Asshole.

2 Comments:

Blogger skinny-rabbit said...

Good for you for throwing it at him!

7:14 PM  
Blogger Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

hahaha! I'm so sorry to laugh at your misery! You didn't deserve it, but it's still the funniest thing ever because you were already so upset!

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home