BlabberSplat

Confessions of a desperate actor with a bad case of island fever.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

This can't be just PMS...

I woke up so entirely unhappy today. I could cry at the drop of a dime......today would be a perfect day for a heartfelt dramatic performance. My emotions are readily accessible and I'm nervous that if I don't get more sleep or some exercise that I might indeed break down. When it finally decides to come out it should last a good half hour or so. It's been some time since I cried so I'm ready and willing.
I think it has a lot to do with my lovah. Again. Im sorry for being so self-involved in my blogs but I suppose that's why writing it provides such an unloading release.
I told my lovah this morning, for real, that I was seriously thinking that January will be my time to fly. I told him that I feel torn but that living here is making me miss out....I truly feel as though something enormously important is missing from my life right now and I have a better chance of finding it elsewhere. However, my time with him is time well-spent and I don't want to give that up.

so his response to this was, "Ok, so do you want to have this conversation now or later?"

and i said, "well, do you have anything to say?"

a few seconds past and all he could say was, "I guess we'll just have to make the most of the time we have together"

"you mean our time until January?"

"yeah, i guess"

WTF???????!!!! Is that it? so we just keep plowing through, whilst being secretly miserable and then just say ciao when i get on the plane? that's it? make the most of it UNTIL?

I don't know if i can do that. This really hurts. My breathing is really shallow. I need more. More intensity, more passionate discussion. More ecstasy. More assurance. More being desired.

More something........

4 Comments:

Blogger artsmonkey said...

sometimes we sit in something that has already ended just to avoid the reality of change.
i think you know where you need to be and what you need to be doing.
trust your instincts - the rest will fall into place.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

or you could cry and throw tantrums like i did. i found that it was a really mature way to deal with my feelings.

keep talking! ask him to move with you if that's what you want. give yourselves some time to think and then discuss your options.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

you can't get more though. Because boys don't give more. They just don't. You have to find the crazy drama in the little things they do

He probably thought you were breaking up with him.

2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home