BlabberSplat

Confessions of a desperate actor with a bad case of island fever.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Making use of my time

I've jumped on the 'be productive in your spare time' band wagon. I hope I don't fall off.

I've been meaning to find a second job to help pay for the bills and I just applied for a position with Dog Walkers NYC (FUN FUN FUN!!!!) and for an internship that leads to work within a small fitness club that's geared toward me learning and teaching new group fitness classes. Including a cardio dance class. Now, I could teach a killer cardio dance class!!! Whatever that may be.

I wonder how many other thousands of people applied for these very two things today. More than I wish to know, I'm sure.

Oh well, the effort counts for something right? At least it eases my mind a bit.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

Way to be proactive! Can I have some your productivity?

6:59 PM  
Blogger artsmonkey said...

A for effort. being productive will always/usually pay off even if it's in an unexpected way.

10:23 PM  
Blogger skinny-rabbit said...

Yes!

3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home