BlabberSplat

Confessions of a desperate actor with a bad case of island fever.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Much needed Improvement

So, I'm sorry I can't dedicate much time to the art of blogging but my lovah is here and being back in lovah-ville has revived my spirits some. I think I like this city a whole lot more when he's in it. Today we're going to the Mythical creatures exhibit at the Natural History Museum. hooray for dragons and unicorns!!! and then tonight is Improv....a good day, I say.

4 Comments:

Blogger skinny-rabbit said...

Damn. I wish I was your lovah.

12:51 AM  
Blogger Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

I wish I could go look at dragons and unicorns!!! Tell me everything!

6:01 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Enjoy lovah-ville! But blog about the time you spent there when he leaves, please.

8:11 PM  
Blogger bedroomprince said...

Go to it. Lovahs are worth - not blogging!

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home