BlabberSplat

Confessions of a desperate actor with a bad case of island fever.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

BOOO!!!

I miss you all incredibly. Like really a lot. My life here hasn't changed that much since I last blogged. It feels better here, I know that. The improv classes and the new friends along with that have helped immensely. My job is still difficult but I'm thinking I might quit before Christmas and go back to school here in January. Who knows.... the Lovah is supposed to get here in January. And he's also coming up in a couple weeks for my birthday week...I'm looking forward to that. We have our last improv class that week and then a final show. It actually makes me really sad. I plan on continuing on with the next level though; it's been such a great class and group and instructor.

I'm sorry, I'm so tired and have so much crap to take care of in the morning! BLECH! REAL blog coming soon.....I promise!

4 Comments:

Blogger artsmonkey said...

welcome back :)

10:38 AM  
Blogger skinny-rabbit said...

I'm a little skeptical, I have to admit. I thought you were coming back to us with your last two blogs and then... a month. I can't invest too much into this most recent blog until I see another, and then another soon after.

3:31 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

I feel the same as Skinny-Rabbit. I believe in you but I'm holding back, not getting too invested. I don't want to be disappointed again. The pain was too much last time.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

haha! I'm just so happy you're back, I trust you whole-heartedly! But that could be a) because I'm naive and b) because I've already seen that you blogged again!

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home